Friday 15 June 2012

you can never have too much tartan!

Today I am going to share with you one of my favourite vintage websites! Not only is it a Scottish website, it is merely "up the road" from me, so to speak - based in Forfar! The Frockery  stocks an eclectic mix of vintage, retro, recycled and quality contemporary clothing and accessories, it is VERY reasonably priced AND the service is second to none! Being as impatient as I am, I love speedy delivery and The Frockery never disappoint - trust me!

Over the years, I have picked up quite a few pieces from The Frockery including a boho summer dress, a great winter jumper and the most favourite dress I own which you can see here! That is a photo of the back of the dress, where all the detail is. I wear it again and again every summer and always get lots of compliments about it.

Below are some photos of my latest purchase from The Frockery and it was love at first sight! Anyone that knows me well will be familiar with my slight obsession with tartan so to find a shirt featuring 5 different tartans was just meant to be!! Not only that, but I love the embroidery that features across the front and back - it really adds something to the crazy mix of colours that is already going on!

I know it might be seen as a bit of overkill to add one more tartan and wear it with my Royal Stewart Circle Scarf, but I couldn't help myself! I certainly don't do things by halves! I am wearing this with my black "I <3 Cissyface Vintage" tshirt and some dark was denim skinnies for working today. Much warmth and comfort needed for this awful, rainy (supposedly Summer's) day!





No comments:

Post a Comment